In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a miniature origami book. It is very simple and cute. You will be able to turn the pages of this book, and write in it. The books are small and cute, depending on the paper you use. You will not need origami paper for this project, but you might want to use glue just in case.
You can give these cute mini origami books as birthday gifts, but I mainly use them to fill spaces in my bookcase. Comment below if you have any questions!
Here's the full tutorial:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades