You don't need to be an origami magician in order to spin marvelous creatures and critters out of thin air using nothing but paper and your super dexterous fingers. In fact, lots of origami projects that you've admired (cranes, roses, swans) can easily be folded by just about everyone. And yes, that includes beginners.
If you want to begin folding pretty origami creatures right now but haven't had much experience, then this is the perfect tutorial for you. You'll be guided through how to fold a bright yellow origami bird perched on a branch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades