Gamer Dude 5000 Arts and Crafts Demonstrator offers a short tutorial with a single sheet of 8 1/2" X 11" paper and pair of scissors. First you fold the corner of your paper out till the top half of your paper and the side of your paper is flush. You cut off excess paper with a pair of scissors. When you open the paper back up, you will have a square sheet of paper that you can fold. You fold all the corners of your square in to the center. Then you flip it over to the back and repeat. Once done, flip over again, fold the sheet of paper in half and put your fingers up under the slots to operate. When your paper fortune teller is broken in, you can then label on side with colors or numbers that can be picked by your audience and the other side with possible fortunes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades