The box requires 2 6"x6" sheets of paper in 12 colors, that is 24 sheets in total, as well as one 6.25"x6.25" and one 6.5"x6.5" piece of paper, both preferably of the same color. Construction will also require some paper glue at certain points. The construction of the box is sectional; there is an outer box, with the inside "concertina" mechanism formed from 12 identical units glued together. The sectional nature of the construction would lend itself well to people working in groups in a class setting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades