This video describes the steps on how to make Origami claws. These paper claws are very sturdy and don't break easily.
Take a regular 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of blank printer or copy paper and fold in half. Next you fold the folded side flap in at a diagonal. Pull the corner over to make a crease.
Next is a tricky part. Take the smaller diagonal and fold it over, making a smaller square, with a V shape. Now you have a triangular shape.
Take the side that has the least sheets of paper exposed, the folded end. Fold from that end over 3 times. Taping is optional but helpful.
Tuck in the small flap, push down on flat surface firmly. You will then have a hole to put your finger in, and you have a paper claw!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades