Mind you now, that using a normal rectangular piece will not give you the desired results. You must use a square piece of any size. Start by making two diagonal folds for each corner to corner cross section. Now do two hot dog folds, like wise, then take each corner and fold it into the middle so it resembles triangular tabs. Now take these tabs and once again fold them in half but up to the outside of the paper, resembling another triangle. Fold Over, and do as shown in the video for the best results, as this is definitely a project needing visual aid. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades