So we're going to ask you one question that will change your origami folding life forever: Are you ready to move beyond cranes? So many people get stuck and attached to making origami cranes because they're easy, cute, and pretty.
But if you truly want to advance into the big leagues of origami (we're talking the modular stuff one day), then unfortunately you're going to have to give those cranes up and start folding more difficult animals. Take this wagtail bird, for instance. Definitely not simple but also not too hard, it's perfect if you're an intermediate origami folder looking to get better at your craft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades