In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make an 8-petal flower from folded paper with origami. Take a square sheet of paper and fold it diagonally in both directions and open it up. Then fold it in half horizontally and vertically n the opposite side. Open it up and collapse the sheet in to a waterbomb base. Fold the flaps down along the center crease on both sides. Valley fold the four tips up. Open up the sheet and fold the four corners inwards. Then fold the direction of some folds so that the folds are alternately valley and mountain. Now collapse the sheet from the center and check that you have four flaps on each side with the corners folded inwards. Now starting on the right side fold each corner to the centerline. Turn it over and continue the process. Now fold all the eight corners inwards. Valley fold the model in half to the left. Valley fold the bottom up to the center crease. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades