In this video, Jewellia describes how to create a 3 dimensional origami teddy bear. First, she lists the materials needed and the quantities necessary. She then begins the actual process of building the teddy bear, which is broken into steps. Step 1 is "creating the base". You will create 18 "pairs" out of origami paper which you then put small blue origami triangles on top. It looks circular. She then demonstrates how to repeat this circular pattern of triangles upward until you have a cylindrical shape. You lastly add card stock ear cutouts to create the teddy bears ears. In the end, you are encouraged to play around with different colors to create different effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades