In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a 3D origami swan from 484 paper triangles. For this you will have to cut up 16 sheets of paper in to small rectangles. One rectangle is 1/32 of an A4 sheet. Take a small rectangle, fold it in half lengthwise and again fold it the other way. Open up the last fold and fold the closed edges from the center down the centerline. Flip it over and fold in the lower corners of the extended pieces. Then fold the extended piece over the top triangle. Now fold the triangle down the center and you have your first triangle. Go ahead and make 483 more triangles. To connect the pieces, put one leg of a triangle in to the pocket of another triangle. Now put one leg of another triangle in to the second pocket of the first triangle. You continue this way and you will have to connect up 60 triangles to form the circular base needed for the first and second levels. You will then have to watch the video for further steps as it will get confusing without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades