Japanese samurai warriors weren't all ferocious. In fact, many warriors prepared for battle by taking long, luxurious baths in concoctions of steamed rose petals so that in combat, their enemies would be taken off guard by the delightful scent just long enough for the samurai to plunge a well-placed katana into his loins.
Embrace the more feminine side of the warrior by making this origami samurai hat out of pink origami tissue paper. This tutorial is suitable for origami beginners and anyone who wants to wear a funny hat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades