Okay, so WonderHowTo already has a million origami tutorials (well, I'm exaggerating... not a million. 2,410 and growing). And the process of folding an origami rabbit is pretty simple (maybe not that simple- 16 steps to be exact).
Regardless, Instructables user Alberta Leong's origami rabbits are cute. Super cute. And knowing how to fold one is useful. And you never know, it just might impress the ladies.
Click through for instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades