With Valentine's Day right around the corner, it's time for some heart-origami! In the video below, see how to fold a winged origami heart.
- Demonstrator: Me (Tavin)
- Level: Low/intermediate
- Recommended material: 10cm (4in) Kami with red front and white back (printed paper will also do)
- Designer: Francis Ow
Mr. Ow is the specialist when it comes to heart origami, so if you like these kinds of folds, you should visit his website. There are some free diagrams you can get, or you can pick up one of his books on the topic.
Finally, I'd like to thank Mr. Ow for giving me the permission to show you this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades