In this video we learn how to fold a very simple paper football. First, take a piece of paper and cut out a strip from it or fold it into a strip. After this, fold a triangle in the strip of paper. Once you have this, fold up to create another triangle and keep folding up until you reach the top of the strip. There will be one small piece of excess paper left on the strip. You can either cut this off or tuck it into the pocket that you made while folding the triangles. Use this to pass the time or even play paper football with a paper field goal, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades