Love folding origami? Then what better shape to fold for Christmas and the New Year than a star? A symbol of divinity as well as light and life during the dark days of winter, a star also makes great decor for Christmas trees and garlands.
Take a look at this video to see how to fold a small iambic icosahedron origami star that you can string up to a Christmas tree.
How to make a Small Triambic Icosahedron.
I'm using a 10,5cm by 10,5cm each module, 30 modules to make the whole thing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades