Forget Goldfish Crackers and the actual living, swimming ones. They both, one day, will disappear. The crackers will only last as long as your hunger, and the living goldfish will eventually die (or also last as long as your hunger— or your cat's hunger). But there's one goldfish that can survive the test of time— an origami paper gold fish.
This video shows the steps necessary for folding the origami goldfish. This is a simple, traditional gold fish for which you will only need one sheet of paper. Try folding this one yourself. Use different colored papers and different textured sheets for various fish creations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades