Origami artist Ana Maria shows us how to fold a reliable paper plane. Start off with a rectangular piece of paper and fold it down the middle. Then take one the of the edges and fold it in a way that it makes a triangle. After that repeat the process again folding the edges even further. Repeat this for the other side as well so that it is nice and even. After making all the folds properly open the page, not the folds made on the edges, then fold it again down the middle but now do it in the opposite direction. After that take the paper from the side and fold it towards the middle to make a triangle again, do this for the other side as well to make the wings for the plane. That is all there is to it, voila, you will have a simple looking plane but it will fly well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades