Use double sided paper, 12-30 parts. Six parts is too small and you can't see the form of the rose. Fold in half. Fold in half again. Fold the bottom tip to the first line and rotate. Repeat with other tip. Do your right side because that's how you attach the units. Be careful not to rip or wrinkle the paper. Fold corner under. Rotate. Fold opposite corner across. Fold down and crease. Repeat on opposite side. Should have two pointed edges. Fold each edge down to form a diamond.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades