Have you played Heavy Rain on the PlayStation 3? It's an interactive drama with a film noir touch, where the four protagonists are on the hunt for a serial killer. And this serial killers name? The Origami Killer.
No, he doesn't kill origami, he kills young boys, and leaves an origami animals behind as his calling card. Creepy, huh?
Well, in the main poster for the game, along with the game's cover, depicts an origami pajarito amidst a rainstorm. That pajarito is a bird… a small bird. Actually, in Spanish, "pajarita" means not only origami bird, but also origami in general.
This video will show you the steps to fold your own origami pajarita, or origami small bird, just like the one in Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer for PS3. Tavin shows you the whole process. This is great if you're just starting out folding paper as art.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades