Majkee shows us step by step how to fold an origami paper dragon. You will need to take a square piece of paper and fold it so that it is shaped like a triangle. Open it back up and fold the piece of paper in half (like a hot dog bun). Open the paper and refold it so that is shaped like a diamond cup. Fold up one corner of the diamond and on the opposite side, fold up the other corner, creating a diamond shape within your diamond. Additional folds from each corner will leave you with a narrow diamond shape with sides that you will fold into again to create a second diamond (similar to the first time you did this). This is the start of the dragon's body. Additional folds will create a head and then eventually wings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades