This video demonstrates how to create an origami ninja star. Prepare a square shaped piece of paper. Lay it down on a table or on a flat surface. Fold the paper right across the middle in a vertical orientation. Fold it once more in the same manner as the first fold, now creating a more slender vertically standing rectangle. Fold the upper portion of the origami diagonally forming a small triangle on top of the rectangle. Do the same on the bottom portion of the origami. Fold the upper portion diagonally to create a large triangle sitting on top of the rectangle. Do the same with the bottom portion but make sure it is oriented the opposite way with the upper portion.Get another sheet of paper and do the same steps with the first sheet of paper, except that the folds must be oriented the opposite way the first one had. Once done, lay the first origami horizontally on the vertically-positioned second origami. Fold the sharp edges to create a four-pointed star. Insert the loose edges on the pockets and once they're all secure, you can begin playing with your newly created origami ninja star.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades