We learn an easy and fun way to make an origami heart out of a dollar bill. No supplies needed. Just the dollar bill and two capable hands. First fold up the bottom of the bill. Then fold it in half. Fold both sides into triangles bringing them to the middle. Turn over in. Fold in inside corners. Then the outside corners, rounding into a heart. Make sure the creases on the sides are well done. Flatten the paper out with palm to make it completely flat. And there in your hands you have a paper origami heart. Takes very little time and is extremely easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades