In this tutorial we learn how to fold a paper crown for your head. First take a piece of paper and fold it into a triangle. Next, fold the edge of the paper over, then tear it off at the crease. Next, fold the paper in half and then fold in half again, so it looks like a square. After this, unfold it and fold the paper together so both sides touch the middle crease. Now, fold one half of the flap on the inside and do this on both sides. Now, fold the side back on both sides, and then open up the hat and you can wear it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades