The biggest determent to doing origami, other than time and complexity when you get to harder pieces, is quite simply the origami paper. It doesn't cost much, but like any type of crafting it does require some monetary devotion.
Get the origami paper question out of the way by using what you have lying around - namely, money. Check out this video to learn how to fold an origami Statue of Liberty from dollar bills.
This origami Statue of Liberty is folded of 4 dollar bills. (No glue is used).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades