The Skunk is a model by Nick Robinson. Due to the use of a sink fold I rate this model's level low intermediate. If you're new to origami, be prepared to encounter some difficulties.
Step 1 Choose your paper.
This model can be folded from a lot of different papers since it has not many steps. But if you use stronger (thicker) paper take into account that there are many layers on top of each other in the tail of the skunk.
- Dual Colour (black and white)
- Kami (70g/m² - 19lb)
Step 2 Fold.
- For a better understanding watch the video and follow along with the diagram.
About Nick Robinson: Nick Robinson is a well-known origami artist, who has published many books on topics like "Origami for Dummies". He also has a homepage that's worth more than one look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades