Take a square paper. Equally adjoin the one end with other so that the lining is being made. Repeat the same one the other side also, so that when it opens the folded lines look like the cross. The second step is to make such linings folding the square paper such taking the corner the center point folding the sides joining face to face in the middle. Repeat this for each of the 3 corners too making the deep folded lines. Then take one fourth of the side paper and make a fold such from each side that lines visualize the square in the middle.
One fourth of the side folded lines is to be marked darker with sketch pen and adjoining corresponding with this line a similar line is drawn for making a leaf with the paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades