In this video, Nekkoart demonstrates how to make an origami valentine heart. Begin with a sheet of paper that is nineteen cm by eight cm. Fold the paper to form a square. Unfold. Fold both sides to the center crease. Unfold again. Fold the paper in half horizontally (not forming a square) and unfold. Fold a corner to the edge of the center crease. Unfold and repeat with the other corners. Squish both sides down to form a square. Fold down the upper half. Fold down the two triangles at the top to form a heart. Then continue making the heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades