In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial, Ana Maria, Origami artist, will show you how to fold an origami paper pyramid. For this you will need a square piece of paper; preferably colored. Fold the paper in half, open it up and fold in half in the other direction. Open up and fold all corners to the center point of the paper. Now fold it in half in both directions. Open up the last fold and fold one of the edges inwards. Open up again, unfold the adjacent flap and lock the flap down as shown in the video and your pyramid is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades