The man describes and demonstrates how to create a paper flag using basic paper folding methods. You need an oblong piece of paper. Then fold the paper in half the long way and crease it down the middle. Then fold it the same way in half again and recrease then open the paper back up one time. Fold a corner into the middle and then crease it on both sides and unfold it. The you need to open up a flap and let it fold into a point and crease it. At the end of the tutorial you need to open it up and you have a flag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades