In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make paper cube. Begin by folding the paper diagonally in half and cut the bottom bottom edge off to make a squared paper. Open the paper up and fold diagonally on the other side. Open it up and pinch in the two upper corners. Align the two corners together and fold the inside to flatten it out. Do the same on the other side. Grab a corner and fold it up to the center. Do the same for the rest of the corners. Grab a flap and fold it to the center and do the same for the other flaps. Grab the top flap and insert it into the small pocket. Do the same for the other sides. Now blow into the top of the paper to inflate it into a cube. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making origami and would like to learn how to make a paper cube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades