Shanckthetank teaches you to make an "open box thing" using nothing but folded paper.
Origami is an ancient Japanese craft using nothing but paper to make objects from the simple to the incredibly complex.
shanckthetank takes you step-by-step, fold-by-fold through the process of making this simple, yet elegant open box.
To complete this task, you will need a square sheet of stiff paper, a clean work surface and nimble fingers.
shanckthetank starts you out with a simple square base fold and takes you through more complex folds until you reach the end product.
By following this easy, complete tutorial, you too will able to delight your friends and family with your origami skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades