In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you are going to learn how to fold an origami ninja star. Take a normal paper. Fold it diagonally from one corner and cut off the extra portion to make a square. Fold it in half and cut into 2 rectangles. Fold each piece in half along the length. Fold both ends of each piece in opposite directions to make a triangle. Now fold the ends again to make a bigger triangle at both ends of each piece of paper. Each sheet will form a 'Z' shape. Now place one sheet on top of the other forming a cross. Then fold in the protruding triangles of one over the other piece and slot it into the fold of the other piece. And your Ninja star is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades