You're going to need a little money to make this pointed origami star, but not that much, unless you Mr. Moneybags or something. To keep this cheap, you can use dollar bills — five of them, which means five dollars. You can use five dollar bills, but that would mean you'd have a twenty-five dollar paper star, and unless you plan on selling it for fifty, you might just want to use some fake bills. Anything that is rectangular in shape will do. You can make a 5-pointed star or upgrade to the 6-pointed paper star with this how-to!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades