To fold an origami mandala heart you need to follow the steps below. First cut 2 triangles out of the paper you have, fold one of the triangles in half. Then, unfold the folded in half triangle and fold the top of the triangle down about two thirds of the paper. In this stage you will be making folds 3 and 4. Next, fold both of the side corners of the paper up to the top, creating the picture below. Now you will make folds 5 and 6. Then, turn the paper around. Now just fold the top flaps into smaller triangles. You have now formed your basic heart shape. Finally you will make the last folds and on the same side that you were on for step 5, fold the pointy corners in. If you follow the steps in this video, you can make a beautiful and attractive origami heart!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades