This video tutorial teaches you how to make an origami mandala, which looks very much like a many sided star. The tutorial requires 16 pieces of paper. First, it starts out teaching you how to fold a single piece of paper into one of the many sides of the mandala. She provides a tip on how to make the folding creases more apparent by using pointy objects and scraping it along the folds. After repeating the other 15 pieces of paper in the same way, she teaches how to assemble each of the 16 pieces of folded paper. If you follow the tutorial, you will be able to make your own origami mandala.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades