The core principle of origami is folding something from a single sheet of paper. The idea is to challenge your mind to create something fabulous out of very limited material. And while this is quite the poetic journey, as you'll see with modular origami and this origami tutorial, sometimes more than one sheet is necessary to get the job done.
Okay, yes, it may be breaking the sacred origami cardinal rule, but the results are truly awe inspiring. Simply watch this tutorial to learn how to fold an origami "Jump" model by origami master Hans-Werner Guth.
Paper used in this video: 12 sheets of 8.2cm squares, card stock (300gsm)
Finished model: diameter of approx. 9cm
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades