Out of ideas for Halloween, or simply don't feel like blowing all your cash on a costume you're only going to wear once? Then take a look at this tutorial for creating origami Freddy Krueger monster claws.
They're made out of paper so they won't last long, but they're cheap, cool looking, and go with any sort of monster costume. Or you can simply put them together and scare that girl who sits in front of you in Econ class.
A great addition to any Freddy Krueger or other monster costume, you can make a set of origami claws from paper! After you fold them, you can spray paint them in any style you want to get a spooky effect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades