The Dragon is a really neat Model by Robert ("Bob") Neal. It starts with the traditional birdbase and just adds a few creases for a really cool dragon. The model is intermediate, so if you are new to folding maybe you want to try something simpler like the crane first.
Step 1 Choose your paper
This model is really tricky on paper choice.
I prefer to use 9cm by 9 cm Notepads for this model. The folds get quite tiny but one has good control over the paper and the open sink is not too difficult to do with small paper.
However a novice probably should use something a little larger and thinner (like standard Kami 15cm and ~60g/m²).
Step 2 Fold
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades