Origami double hearts are easy to make and a great way to show your loved one that you care. Plus, it's cheaper than a dinner out, so watch this video, follow the steps, and profess your love with a piece of folded paper. Hey, at least your loved one will know you went through the effort, and it's the thought that counts, right?
Whether it's for Valentines Day, or any day of the year, this clear and helpful how to will show you the steps to fold up this sweet little creation. You can use any size of paper you want, but you'll want to choose paper that has different colors on either side. Go for it and get your fold on today! I heart hearts and you'll heart hearts as well with this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades