Christmas decorations aren't cheap. From outdoor lighting to fir trees, decorating for the holidays can break the bank. That's where ingenuity comes into play, like hacking battery-operated Christmas lights, modifying lighting patterns and building Christmas tree ornaments from LEGOs. But there's even a simpler solution to cheaper Christmas decorations— origami.
It takes a certain person to do some origami; one with patience, with precision... one with delicate, steady hands. It may just be paper folding to some, but to others it's an art form. And this origami snowflake is a miniature chef-d'œuvre, one masquerading as just a paper Christmas ornament.
If you think you have what it takes, by all means, try this origami winter snowflake out. Just make sure you have the will, the time, the right-sized origami paper and of course— the directions...
This isn't just cutting a snowflake design in a piece of paper, these instructions will show you how to fold a 3D snowflake— using only one sheet of origami paper.
To see the instructions for cutting the hexagon, scroll down for the video.
Download the PDF instructions for the origami winter snowflake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades