This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to fold an origami chicken and egg. Take a square size paper and fold it in half across the diagonal. Now fold the triangle in half. Lift up the top fold and fold it back in to a square. Repeat this step with the bottom triangle also. Now you have a smaller folded square. Turn the paper around so that the open ends are pointing away from you. Fold the two top edges on to the centerline. Now fold the bottom triangle inwards so that the whole sheet is now a triangle. Unfold the last two folds and open up the top flap and collapse it inwards. You have to watch the video for further steps as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades