Want to create a neat looking decorative item using just paper? Origami is the answer. The Origami Cherry Blossom paper ball created in this video by Tomoko Fuse requires papers, dexterity and a toothpick if the presenter is to be believed. The first steps consist of creating precreases on the paper. This step makes the subsequent folds easier to make as the fold lines also double up as markers. The second step consists of creating a complex shape. The same design is then repeated 30 times. Finally the 30 designs are entwined, folded and joined to create a Cherry Blossom ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades