Hearts are fairly easy to cut out of paper, but origami hearts take a little more work, and that means more appreciation from their recipient. Even better, flying origami hearts. What better way to tell your loved one you care on Valentine's Day than with some bat-winged hearts? It'll send them into cardiac arrest just knowing how much effort you put into making your love known.
Just follow the folding instructions from master origamist Jo Nakashima below for bat-winged hearts of the same color, and if you want to make it a little more noticeable, bat-winged hearts with different colors for the body and wings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades