This video illustrates how to fold an origami angel with a wide wing span. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take the paper and crease it into half diagonally so that a triangle is formed.
Step 2: Now take the triangle and from the open side fold it halfway in so that a small triangle is formed and then again fold it back halfway so that a smaller triangle is formed.
Step 3: Now do the same from the other side.
Step 4: Now crease this again at the center and do the same from the other half also so that a outer paper fold is formed .
Step 5: Now take the vertex and then fold three or four times and do the same or the other vertex also and then open it up.
Step 6: Now fix it at the back of any human structure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades