This origami video tutorial shows you how to fold an origami 3D box. 1. Prepare a square paper.
2. Fold from 1 corner to opposite corner. Make a "x" on the folded line of the paper.
3. Fold from rectangle. Make a "-" folded line.
4. Open up and you can an "x" and "-" folded line.
5. Make a triangle by pushing the edge of the"-" folded line downward.
6. From triangle base corner, fold the 2 base edges upward.
7. You will get a small folded rectangle.
8. In the rectangle, fold the corner to center of small rectangle.
9. Do this for both sides.
10.Stick in the small leg of triangular.
11.Do it for both side.
12.You will get a shape like rectangular attached with small triangular.
13.Now, blow the air into a little hole and make it expand to cubed shape.
14.Well, completed 3D box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades