Ninja stars are pretty cool. They are easy to throw and make fun toys as well as decorations. In this tutorial, learn how to fold your own star using Japanese origami techniques. This star turns out very polished looking but is actually pretty easy to fold. So, grab some paper, flip on this tutorial and start from the beginning. It may take you a few tries to master, but you will have this fun design down in no time.
Just don't toss it at your teacher..even ninjas don't like detention!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades