In this video you can learn how to fold a modular origami star. Create four quadrants of the star point. Crease and unfold the first square origami paper in half both vertically and horizontally, making four equal quarters. Set the creases. Fold precisely each corner of the square in towards the center point. Run a pencil or straight edge over the creases to set. Complete a triangle star point. Hold the paper at an angle to resemble a diamond shape. Take the left center point and fold it to the center crease. Do the same with the right center point. Flip the paper over and fold the bottom point up to form a new shape that resembles a triangle. Fold the triangle in half length-wise with the side that was the spine, is the side that was last facing up. Make additional star points. Repeat the star point with the 11 remaining pieces of square origami paper. Slide the two sides of the bottom angled leg of one star point into the pockets on either right angled leg of the next star point. Continue linking all 12 star points together to form one large circle origami star.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades