This interesting video is subtitled with instructions on how to make a Kawasaki rose origami.
1) Make mountain fold and 2 valley folds, as indicated, along guide lines.
2) Turn the model over and bring the folds together, pushing the center square to the bottom while doing so.
3) Clasp it in closed palm to close it up, and emphasize the fold lines.
4) Allow it to open, and fold it to make it appear like two conch shells.
5) Continue following the subtitles and you will have your own Kawasaki rose origami in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.