Paper. It's usually just for writing, but for origamists, there's no lead or ink involved. It's all about the precision of the hand, the delicate touch. It's origami, not hunting with buckshot.
If you're a beginner origami maker, then plain old folding instructions aren't going to do it for you, you need visuals. Not photos, but a video of the actions being performed right in front of you. Pictures are good, but only after you have a better understanding of the folding maneuvers.
This video is perfect for all you just starting out and teaches you how to fold something fun… a jumping jack. What is a jumping jack? Well, it's a piece of paper that jumps! Tavin shows you how to fold the jumping jack with just one sheet of origami square-shaped paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades