Simple and easy way to fold an origami crane from paper! Use a flat sheet of paper. Fold into a triangle then into another triangle then open it up. push up on the one side so it turns into a square. Push up on the one side. Fold it in the opposite direction. Push it over. you have a square base. Take one of the flaps. Fold it over then unfold the crease. Open it up then with the crease fold it in, push it in. Lay it flat then crease. Open it up then crease it in the center. Fold it over. Then fold over the other side. you will have a diamond shape. Fold one flap up to center. You will then have an oblong shape. Flip it over then fold it. Angle it and crush the side. Ease the sides out to look like wings and you're done! By following this video you can make an origami crane very easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades